Safe to say that if you’re into or fascinated by startups, you’ll be into Melbourne Knowledge Week this year. With a range of events and a dedicated stream, there’s likely to be something for you. Have a look below or browse the entire stream here.
1. Want to suss out your next coworking space? Or just see what all the fuss is about?
Coworking Tours – book here
When: Mon 1 May to Fri 5 May, 9am – 5pm
Where: Various locations across Melbourne
2. Like breakfast and think globally?
Startup Breakfast: Global Startup Network – book here
When: Thu 4 May, 7:30 am – 9am
Where: CC Labs, Level 1 20 Queen Street, Melbourne
3. Think Beyonce is onto something with her song ‘Run The World’?
Women Entrepreneurs: Changing The World – book here
When: Tue 2 May, 6pm – 8pm
Where: Wade Institute, Ormond College, 49 College Crescent, Parkville
4. Fascinated by the way Art can intersect with Business?
Collider: Art > Business > Creation – book here
When: Thu 4 May, 10am – 7pm
Where: Launchpad 2 & 3, 122 & 132 Cremorne Street, Cremorne
5. Did you know that big data doesn’t have to be a big headache?
How To Extract Value From Data And Transform Decision Making – book here
When: Fri 5 May, 7am – 9am
Where: The Pavilion, Arts Centre Melbourne, 100 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne
Melbourne Knowledge Week is running from May 1 to May 7 across various locations in Melbourne. Check out the rest of the program here.