Entrepreneurship can seem like it’s all about fast-growth, big-tech, and mega-money. But it doesn’t have to be. In this workshop, attendees will be inspired to rethink the idea of entrepreneurship and to see it instead as an opportunity for social impact.
This full-day event will include online and in-person networking activities, panel discussions, workshops and presentations from a diverse group of entrepreneurs, all hosted by Tom Dawkins, Co-Founder and CEO of StartSomeGood.com. Attendees will gain new perspectives and real, take-home techniques to help them make a more significant impact, whether by designing and launching projects, developing new partnerships or simply sharing their own stories.
- 10–11.30am panel: What is social entrepreneurship?
- 11.30–12.15pm in conversation: Youth-led entrepreneurship
- 1–2pm masterclass: The social enterprise formula
- 2.15–3.15pm keynotes: Powerful perspectives
- 3.30–4.30pm workshop: Money, money, money
- 4.30–5.30pm online only workshop: The power of storytelling
- 4.40–5.30pm online only roundtable: Breaking barriers
All those joining in person are also invited to attend an informal networking session before the first session, from 8.30am, at Meat Market Hub, hosted by Vollie, B Corp Melbourne and StartSomeGood. Register to join.
Digital registrations have now closed however you can view the livestreams for the first 5 sessions of the day, over on the Digital Hub. Set up a Digital Hub profile.